Down Payment Assistance Program
- Down payment / Closing costs
- Available to first-time homebuyers in Delta, Montrose, Ouray, Gunnison, Hinsdale, and San Miguel Counties. Borrowers must be of low to mod-erate income as determined by most recently published HUD AMI data.
- Interest Rate is 2%. Maximum term is 30 years.
- Homebuyer education required. Click here to view the CHFA Schedule
- Click here for Down Payment Assistance Program Application
- Click here for Down Payment Resources
- The Homebuyer Assistance Revolving Loan Fund is Administered by the Colorado Division of Housing Department of Local Affairs. Delivery of the Program is a cooperative effort between Delta Housing Authority, Montrose Housing Authority, Ouray and Hinsdale County, San Miguel Regional Housing Authority, Gunnison Valley Regional Housing Authority and Participating Real Estate Professionals.